VOGO at Sport UnlimiTech
Meet VOGO at the 1st sport and tech-oriented Festival in France….
Sport UnlimiTech, the first sports, tech and entertainment festival
Sport UnlimiTech is a brand new event that offers professionals and the general public the opportunity to discuss the challenges and opportunities of the technological revolution in sport. This festival is chaired by the former French rugbyman Frédéric MICHALAK, and co-produced by GL Events, 3ème Heure and MyEvents Group. 20,000 visitors are expected to attend the 1st edition, which takes place this September the 19th – 21st at Matmut Stadium de Gerland in Lyon (France).
VOGO shows its disruptive technology dedicated to Fan Entertainment
VOGO is a sportech created by Christophe CARNIEL in 2013 in Montpellier. The company has developed VOGO SPORT, a Live & Replay solution to enrich the spectators’ experience in-venue.
VOGO SPORT is a mobile application with 4 major functionalities:
- Live Multicam: Select the camera you want to view
- Instant Replay: Go back at any time to review an action
- Slow motion: Activate the slow motion either during replays or in real time
- Zoom: Zoom and freeze the image
It includes additional functionalities for sports professionals (doctors, referees, coaches, journalists…).
Since its creation, VOGO SPORT has already covered more than 1,500 events in 22 sports on 4 continents. Notably in France, VOGO is partner of the 1st division LOU Rugby club, which is playing in the Matmut Stadium.
Let’s meet and debate!
- Go to stand #25 to meet the VOGO SPORT team and discover our solutions;
- Go to the round-table “From one stadium to another”on Friday from 04:55 pm at the Palais des Sports. Barbara DESMAREST (VP Sales & Business Development Europe) will be giving tips on how to increase sports event revenues and optimize the customer experience.
Hashtags of the event: #SportUNLIMITECH